Groovy Graphical Demos

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Mon Feb 26 10:55:17 EST 2007

Hi Ben,

Good collection at tactile media
<http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/>

Or the plugins or tutorials collection at sosmartsoftware:
<http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution&l=en>
<http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution_didacticiels&l=en>

Some other stacks you can download, from various members of the
community, at:
<http://revolution.widged.com/stacks/>

Professional ones at:
<http://revolution.widged.com/stacks/case_studies.php>
(no direct download, you have to click on the info icon to go to the
main websites were sometimes you find something to download).

Case studies on the runrev website:
<http://www.runrev.com/section/case_studies/>

Marielle