Complementary RGB Color Pairs

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 14:54:14 EST 2007

On 2/25/07 11:25 AM, "Wilhelm Sanke" <sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de> wrote:

> Stephen Barncard <stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com> wrote:
>> I would like to calculate the complementary color from an inputted color
>> trio.
>>
>> For instance I know that these two sets of two colors are complementary.
>
> See the script of function "complementary colors" accessibly via pull-down
> button "swap colors" (one of more than 200 effects) of my "Imagedata Toolkit",
> downloadable from page "sample stacks" of
> <http://www.sanke.org/Metamedia>.
>
> Version 3 with about 50 more effects will be available at the beginning of
> March.
>
>      Wilhelm Sanke

Thanks for the note about Imagedata Toolkit.

I have enjoyed your Seamless Tiles Generator stack.  It produces many cool
results, even though I don't need to use them in my work.  It is still fun
to use.

I tried downloading the ImageData Toolkit stack and the zip archive could
not be unzipped.  I tried this three times.  Does it work for anyone else?

Jim Ault
Las Vegas