A Public Note to Mark Wieder and the Rev list:

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Sun Feb 25 06:40:19 EST 2007

Hi Trevor,

This is an excellent suggestion. However, in practice, everything has
already been archived in Google, Nabble, etc. The best we can do is
stay away from keeping this thread going. If you have suggestions,
simply email them to the person managing the list (support at runrv.com)
rather than the list.

Marielle