Any ChipWits fan out there?

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Sat Feb 24 12:48:50 EST 2007

Funny I just got the guys from ChipWits to contact me for doing beta
testing for them.
I have to get more technical details but it sounds like there may be
ways to plugin some RR language there. Worth following up. Anybody
interested should just go to their websites.

Marielle

Begin forwarded message:

> Marielle,
>
> I am tracking down ChipWits fans and came across your project at
> Revolution in Education.
>
> Mike Johnston and I are reviving ChipWits and would love you to
> join us in beta-testing it.
>
> We want to build an online game community around ChipWits. We
> intend to open it up – allowing people to roll their own operators
> in IBOL and even to plug in different languages – graphical or
> textual.
>
> Drop by chipwits.com and my blog – doctordroog.wordpress.com .
>
> Gamely,
>
> Doug Sharp
Marielle Lange (PhD),  http://widged.com
Bite-size Applications for Education