Ten Thumbs typing tutor on MacZOT

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Feb 24 08:54:36 EST 2007

Hey Folks,

check out if it is not our favorite scottish company on MacZOT
offering a promo on their typing tutor.

www.maczot.com

Also, I think that anyone on the shareware business should consider
MacZOT for it's business, I my own bought dozens of software there,
it is almost addictive. The site usually works like this, it is one
discounted software per day, there's a clock ticking out the time
till that offer expires. There's also mystery Zots which are very
fun, they usually are a bundle of software at a heavy discount but
guess what, you don't know what is in the bundle till you buy. Most
of their offers would go between 4 USD and 20 USD, so no one gets
hurts and you normally can try before buy.

Thru them I bought
* iClip
* Disco
* FotoMagico
* AppZapper
* DEVONThink
* TextMate

and lots others, usually for 10 USD or less. There are some
sharewares that one can't live without such as AppZapper.

Lots of users observer and buy software daily on MacZot, we're
talking about hundreds and even thousands, imagine, in one day, you
can sell more software than in a slow month.
To everyone here that is developing small software, this is a great
opportunity.

Cheers
andre