[BUG] Dialog boxes in 2.8

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 04:27:48 EST 2007

Since the move to 2.8 I've noticed an anomaly with dialog boxes. As soon as
I go back to 2.7 it stops.

Basically the text area right boundary moves. Some times it extends off the
right edge (say 15 pixels) and some times it squeezes the text into a very
small band - the right boundary is about 150 pixels from the right edge.

I'm probably not making much sense so I've downloaded a stack that contains
7 images that demonstrate the problem. The images were collected over a 15
min period and these are a small number of the images I took, it was just
these I could prove that it didn't have anything to do with the text inside
as they are the same. As you will see exactly the same text is presented
differently even though the same handler is producing the dialog box. 90% of
the time the presentation is correct, the incorrect presentation is random -
at least I can't figure out the cause.

I tried having the message box bring up the same dialog many many times, but
I'd never get the problem.

The same script I've been running in  2.7 for months and never had this
happen.

I've tried renaming the 'Revolution' and 'My Revolution Studio' but it makes
no difference.

No biggy for me, but I was wondering if anyone else had seen this.

At the airport. Just got off one plane and about to board another:-( so I
apologise if I can't respond immediately.