ANN: Vista "Gotchas" You Should Know About

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Feb 22 23:34:27 EST 2007

Ken Ray wrote:

> I'm sure there are more gotchas in Vista, but this was a major one that
> I thought the community should know about.

Wow. Thanks for posting this, Ken. Only now I've got a bunch of
questions about where we can legitimately write files. Can we still use
the Application Data folder (which is presumably now the AppData
folder)? For both "all users" and individual users? If anyone has a link
to info about the Vista file system, I'd be interested. Meanwhile I'll
see what I can find.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com