Old bug still in Rev 2.8 OSX Chapter 5

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Thu Feb 22 13:50:17 EST 2007

Joe,

We've mentioned a couple times now that "startup" will never be sent to your
stack in the IDE, so you might want to start excluding that from your list.

Second, as Jacque pointed out the "My Revolution" folder persists through
fresh installs, and will preload items during launch. You need to locate and
rename that folder and try again. It's possible that something you tried
long ago is still in that folder.

We still don't know what kind of hardware you're using, what version of OS
X, or whether you attempted this procedure with the test stack I posted (or
Jacque's script).

- Bill