Old bug still in Rev 2.8 OSX Chapter 5

LunchnMeets at aol.com LunchnMeets at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 13:14:35 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/22/07 11:50:47 AM, jacque at hyperactivesw.com writes:

> This is all pretty interesting. Could everyone who is having the problem
> post any plugins they are using? Not the ones that ship with Rev, but
> any others you've added to your plugins folder? That might give us a clue.
>
> If anyone can think of any other thing that might be interfering with
> the message hierarchy, post that too. It's a good puzzle and together
> maybe we can figure it out.

Jacque,

This happened on a freshly installed rev 2.7.4 as well as o freshly installed
rev 2.8 for Mac OSX. I don’t use any plugins or custom properties. These
handlers (OpenStack, OpenCard, preOpenCard, preOpenStack, startUp) are NOT seen if
you open rev from the mac desktop by double clicking on a stack. They work
fine if you open rev first and then open the stack though. I’m talking about
being in the IDE and this isn’t a standalone.

Joe