Old bug still in Rev 2.8 OSX Chapter 4

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Thu Feb 22 12:31:15 EST 2007

>This is all pretty interesting. Could everyone who is having the
>problem post any plugins they are using? Not the ones that ship with
>Rev, but any others you've added to your plugins folder? That might
>give us a clue.
>
>If anyone can think of any other thing that might be interfering
>with the message hierarchy, post that too. It's a good puzzle and
>together maybe we can figure it out.
>
>--
>Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com
>HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com

What may be worth checking if there are any stack open which are
hidden, like some plugins loading are startup. They may be stealing
the messages. I know from experience that even though the frontstack
may seem to have focus, it is possible to have a hidden stack being
the defaultstack.

However, someone said that removing all plugins does not help, so
this may be a deadend street.

BTW, when stacks are opened invisible, not all open messages are sent
by design.

Robert