Re-3: Old bug still in Rev 2.8 OSX Chapter 4

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 22 11:55:44 EST 2007

Hi,

now i had the time to test my other releases of Revolution Studio under Windows XP.
I checked it on my machine with the following builds:
Version 2.7.2 Build 261
Version 2.7.4 Build 291
Version 2.8.0 Build 350
Version 2.8.0 Build 360

I also installed each build on a virtual vmware machine,where Rev was not installed already, just to be sure, that this is not caused by some wrong revsettings on my machine.

The result is allways the same:

Double clicking on messagetester.rev wit Rev not being opened does not show
the messages.

Double clicking on it with Rev already opened does show the messages.

Regards,

Matthias Rebbe