Old bug still in Rev 2.8 OSX Chapter 4

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 21 19:58:36 EST 2007

Hi Bill,

For sure, messages are not locked. Everyone who tests this stack
should first close Revolution and then double-click the stack in the
Finder to start Revolution. I can't imagine that messages are locked,
this way, at least not by the user.

I have found this problems in all versions from 2.7.1 onwards,
regardless of whether I was using a clean install or not.

Any more suggestions as to what I could do to figure out the cause of
the bug? To me, it is clear that the IDE lacks a few "pass
openstack", pass preOpenstack" and other commands. The only question
is where...?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 22-feb-2007, om 0:05 heeft Bill Marriott het volgende geschreven: