Old bug still in Rev 2.8 OSX Chapter 4

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Feb 21 12:34:37 EST 2007

Marielle,

As mentioned, we're tracking down the problem with QC and hopefully will
have comments fixed shortly.

Are you using the sample stack I posted? With Revolution 2.8 gm-2?

No matter what I try -- and I just attempted the drag-drop method you
described -- I always get my four beeps and four status messages indicating
that the messages were sent, received, and processed.