Parallels Desktop

Neal Campbell K3NC nealk3nc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 13:31:10 EST 2007

I tried it last on the next to last release so they may have tweaked
parallels for compatibility. I was able to get Napster to work
however (neither work on OS X even though Rhapsody has a player that
supposedly does).

I can say Parallels is the best app I have purchased of its kind and
I tried them all under linux, etc. Its light, neat features and very
reasonably priced.

Neal Campbell K3NC
nealk3nc at gmail.com

visit our DX Spotting clusters at: dxc.k3nc.com

"Devoted to Dogs: How to be your dog's best owner"
Great Dog Book  at www.abrohamneal.com