Re Parallels Desktop

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 01:41:22 EST 2007

I use it most days for testing, and have had but one problem:  If you
are doing anything which works with the global location of the pointer,
it can get confused.  This was also the case for VPC.  Aside from that,
it is great (mind you, I don't do anything processor intensive, and
only develop on Mac).  I haven't even bothered to update to the latest
version of Parallels (if it ain't broke....)

David Glasgow