Parallels Desktop

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 19 21:51:14 EST 2007

Mark Swindell wrote:
> I'm about to bite on an Intel MacBook, I think.  Anybody using Parallels
> with Rev?  Comments?  Suggestions?

I've been using it for quite a while and I'm very impressed. I'm running
XP on it, and performance is very good (no emulation, so it's very fast)
and I've had no serious problems with Rev, which is mainly what I use it
for. I did have two issues I could trace to Parallels. One was that "set
cursor to none" didn't, and the other was a DLL that worked fine on a
"real" Windows machine but wouldn't load in Parallels. This is the only
DLL I've had fail. All the others I've tested have worked flawlessly.

No other issues after months of use. I'm still using version 2.2, so the
issues I had may go away soon after I update.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com