Quicktime and which codec is supported

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 22:57:55 EST 2007

Yes, Apple does require that you ask permission to distribute their Quicktime
player, even though one can normally download it for free.   It is a simple
matter to obtain permission, by filling out and mailing the application that
Apple provides.   Remember, also, that Apple requests that their logo, which can
be downloaded from Apple , be printed on the CD's label.
Steve Goldberg