Revmail

cathy1 at optonline.net cathy1 at optonline.net
Sun Feb 18 19:41:59 EST 2007

I am in the process of writing a Parent Conference program for my school - Greens Farms Academy in Westport CT USA.  I am sending one e-mail at a time to a parent with the parent's conference info from my program using Revmail in a button script.  I have no problem with it on a Mac; however, when using FirstClass on my PC the "e-mail message" does NOT get called.  The FirstClass program appears on the screen, but the particular e-mail is NOT "generated".  Any thoughts on what could be wrong?