OT: Quicktime and which codec ist best supported?

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Sun Feb 18 12:14:31 EST 2007

Tiemo,

The best Quicktime-compatible codec we've found is 3ivx. Best
compression yielding the best graphics. It's at 3ivx.com, for both
Windows and Mac. It's used commercially, for example, in the Pure
Digital Point & Shoot video cameras (which are rather amazing little
camcorders). Yes, your customers will have to download and install
it, but that's an easy practice. We've integrated their installer
into our own Rev installer program to make it even easier for the
customer.

AVI'S work fine in the default Rev player object.

Best regards,
Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies