Copying files

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Feb 17 17:18:41 EST 2007

Not only that, but there's a 'stigma' attached to 'scripting'
languages by some as opposed to so-called 'real' development
environments.

And then there are those of us who might want to keep the Rev part to
ourselves, and let people judge it by how it works.

So there are many apps out there you might never know were done in
Rev unless you look really closely.

Oh, by the way, Joe, a great example of what you can do in Rev is
.... the REV IDE....100% transcript... er... Revolution... (can't get
used to that.)

Another great example is .. Galaxy.

Look at the commercial apps that Chipp and Richard are selling.

Richard's WEBMERGE
http://www.fourthworld.com/

Chipp's Hemmingway, Buttongadget, Magic Carpet and others
http://www.altuit.com/webs/hemingway/Products/AltuitProducts.htm

look at .com solutions
http://www.cgiscripter.net/

--