Rev Resources

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 15:56:14 EST 2007

On 2/17/07 12:41 PM, "Joe Lewis Wilkins" <pepetoo at Cox.Net> wrote:

> Thanks, Steven,

>> I would say by all means check out all the scripting conference stacks
>> http://downloads.runrev.com/section/scriptingconferences.php

> Jacque had directed me to this site some time back. I'm sure it
> resolves a lot of issues, but I'm looking for something that is a
> composite of everything that has been accomplished using Revolution.
> Asking too much, probably. But if it doesn't exist, it should and
> this might be the time to start.
>
> Joe Wilkins

Marielle has been trying to the compilation for quite awhile, but some of
the issues are that it takes a lot of work to get things collected, edited
for clarity and instruction purposes, then indexed so new users can find
them.

 One issue is that advanced work is complicated and requires experience, but
what constitutes advanced work/concepts  that new users are not ready for?

Maybe you should give building a compilation a shot from a new user
perspective?

Jim Ault
Las Vegas