A hard challenge anyone?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 16 15:17:05 EST 2007

David Bovill wrote:
> I downloaded it Jacque - but having some problems using it - could it be
> clashing with something - Galaxy? Or does it need to be opened in a certain
> way?

Can you describe what doesn't work? You should just be able to open it
normally with the "Open" command in the File menu. It should load a
default script from the topmost stack, which you can change using the
popdown buttons.

I admit this was a very fast port -- it took me maybe ten minutes -- and
I haven't used it much or checked it extensively. There could very well
be something wrong. I also don't know how it would interact with Galaxy.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com