SoCal RUG: Thanks

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Feb 16 15:16:13 EST 2007

Many thanks to all who attended the SoCal Rev User Group meeting we had
Monday night, and a special thank you to those who presented here.

We wound up having three presentations:

- Josh Mellicker showed his Green Bongo distributed project management
system, using Rev as a front-end for a remote MySQL DB

- Bill Vlahos gave us a sneak preview of a new U3 app he's working on

- Richard Herz showed us the latest edition of his wonderful ReactorLab,
a distributed courseware system

Many folks stayed late, some as late as 1:30AM. Good Rev times. :)

Although Richard Herz drove all the way up from San Diego to be there,
the Longest Drive to the Meeting Award this time went to Jim Ault, who
was in town from Las Vegas.  Thanks for coming to the meeting, Jim.

If you're in Southern California and would like to join us, feel free to
sign up at the SoCal RUG Yahoo Group:

I'm not sure when the next meeting will be, but we'll keep ya' posted.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation