OT: MACDRAFT story/endorsement

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Feb 15 19:58:43 EST 2007

Guys,

I'm guilty of this myself in the past, so I don't mean to call anyone
out - but even in an off-topic thread I think we'd all be happier
avoiding the tired Mac vs. PC debate. I'm sure virtually every list
member has an opinion, but there is zero chance of really swaying
anyone to the other side.

Remember, this is why we love Revolution, no? Because for a little
while we can forget about platforms and just write software?

I think it's fair to say that it's just one of those things where you
have to admit that an awful lot of smart people are going to both
agree and disagree with you, so the whole issue must run a little
deeper than we are going to touch here.

Best,

Brian