A hard challenge anyone?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Thu Feb 15 14:23:06 EST 2007

Richard,

If I were to do something like this, I would probably draw it with
MacDraft, then make a stack that was large enough to contain the
drawing, and then copy and paste the drawing onto one of the stack's
cards. Of course, you'd need a huge monitor (or a sizable TV screen)
to see the entire card, but I'm working on a stack right now that
will be 36" wide x 24" high. I've yet to work out a method of
scrolling when displayed on a small (less than 36") monitor, but have
hacked a method of moving to the various "segments" of the drawing
with the arrow keys. However, I'm writing a script to handle the
drawing on MY stack.

Joe Wilkins