Marielle and Richmond

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Thu Feb 15 09:40:10 EST 2007

> But I personally do still think this is (at least a bit) personal,
> since I do not fully understand the whole story.

And there is no point explaining ;-).

Btw, I just checked out your website. There is some nice stuff there.
I like this one in particular:
<http://www.major-k.de/refsfd1e.html>

If you were kind enough to write a short description (no more than 3
paragraphs) for each one of your application developed with
revolution/metacard, I will then add it to the gallery of
professional apps at:

<http://revolution.widged.com/stacks/case_studies.php>

This goes for other users as well. If you have done some nice work
with runrev, write a short description send me the description and a
screenshot, and I will add it there. But be warned this won't make it
to this page before next week.

Best,
Marielle