Adding a scrolling field to a stack of cards

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Mon Feb 12 23:16:02 EST 2007

Thank you Sarah. Not as easy as backgrounds  in HC, but I can see it
is more flexible. It was the "Place Group" that made it a puzzle. So
the steps are:

1.  Create an object
2.  With that object selected, choose "Group" from the menu or ToolBar
3.  Open the object's Property Inspector
4.  Check the "Behave as Background" checkbox or set the
backgroundBehavior to true
5.  Go to each card and choose "Place Group" from the Object Menu
OR, with a large number of cards, write a script to accomplish the
above actions.

Joe Wilkins