Richmond's Yahoo-Groups and related guff.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 17:45:13 EST 2007

A while back I had a "file crisis" - i.e. lots of daft
RunRev files I wanted to make available for those
hardy souls who were willing to risk any consequences
of playing with them, and no money to pay for a
socking great website.

Various 'kind' people offered to hold them for me on
their websites; and, for one reason or another all
those offers went rapidly "pear-shaped".

So the only solution I could find at the time was via
Yahoo Groups (RevOnline is nice, but a bit tough on
the 'Goyim' such as those who are tinkering around
with older versions of RR or Metacard).

Unfortunately Yahoo Groups require registration - and
some people have got all 'prickly' about information
being garnered by interested bodies from Yahoo.

My advice (!!!) to those who wish to access my files
but don't want 'Dubya', 'The Bogeyman', 'MI6' and
'Uncle Tom Cobbley' learning about their secret bank
accounts in the Cayman Islands is to set up some
silly, anonymous e-mail account from which to
register.

all the files available on my Yahoo Groups are FREE to
download, pull-apart, improve on and generally use. I
will not accept any responsibility if doing any of
those things with my files blanks your hard-drives,
affects your bank balance in the Cayman Islands or
otherwise.

I am very grateful when people who make use of my
offerings give some sort of redit or send me a thank
you note.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

Save the last dance for me, and don't slip in the dogs mess on
the way over to take my hand.