Re-posting of Question about Draw and Paint Palette

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 16:42:16 EST 2007

Hi Joe,

I suggest you download "PAINT ME" - in theory, at
least, you should be able to integrate that stack into
your work and, subsequently, any standalones you hive
off.

All the stuff on my Yahoo Groups:

is "up for grabs", by which I mean to say, that it is
freely available, although I am always grateful if
credit is given in the form of some sort of 'read me'
note in your finished work.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

P.S. Being called 'Rich' makes me feel faintly sick.

Save the last dance for me, and don't slip in the dogs mess on
the way over to take my hand.