warning: Josh Mellicker

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Feb 12 10:33:16 EST 2007

Richard-

> Just a quick reminder about the upcoming soCal Rev User Group meeting --
> please RSVP if you plan to attend:

> The SoCal Revolution User Group will be having a meeting on Monday, 12
> February, at 7PM at the Fourth World Embassy in downtown Los Angeles.

> We have an exciting lineup based around a theme:  Collaboration

> 7PM: Richard Herz of UC San Diego will introduce a work-in-progress - a
> dynamic process simulator (e.g., water flowing in pipes between tanks)
> in which process units (e.g., tanks) can be distributed over the
> Internet to allow team collaboration.

> 8PM: Dinner at Barbara's, the restaurant here in the complex.

> 9PM: Josh Mellicker of DV Creators will present a mysterious technology
> called Green Bongo. He's come a long way since our last meeting -- I got
> a preview tour of Green Bongo last week and it's quite a treat.

I was hoping to make the trip down south, but sadly I'll have to pass
on another SoCal gathering.

Given my recent experience, though, and on the theme of collaboration,
I have to caution anyone against doing business with Josh Mellicker or
dvcreators.net, especially in light of Josh's offer to get involved
with planning a revcon. If someone is seriously thinking about doing
work with them, my advice would be to get the money up front and make
sure there aren't any contract loopholes he can try to weasel out of.
But my main advice would be not to go down that road at all.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net