number of colornames?

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 14:47:29 EST 2007

Hi all!  I have a question regarding the colornames.  I was doing a simple
exercise with a script that was creating cards with a hundred colors per
card with a field with their name and their rgbcolor.

In doing so, I have hit a headscratcher....  Putting the number of lines of
colornames() yields 552.  However, in building my cards this only gets me
into the "g's" with regard to the colors (i.e., greys, green).  There are
far more colors than the number of lines of colornames?

Sorry if this turns out to be a ridiculous oversight somewhere.

wayne