Built-in patterns

Lynn Marie Peterson lynnp333 at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 16:06:59 EST 2007

That's odd. I'm not having any trouble with this. I can't test Windows at
present,
but on OS X 10.4.8 [PPC only] / Rev Studio 2.7.4 build 291....
I made a simple oval graphic with linesize set to 9 and set the
foregroundpattern
to 9 and it showed up fine in the standalone. I made a PPC only version and
a Universal. Both were fine.  I would be very suprised that patterns aren't
carried
over automatically into the standalones, but I've been suprised before.

Lynn P.