Crashing Error on RunRev 2.7.4.291

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Feb 9 12:03:05 EST 2007

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone that helped on this! I've now managed to get it to
work.

Ok, this is the Story:

Firstly 2.7.4.291 put the stack into a state where it would crash
when it loaded the stack. The only way around this was to open it in
2.6.6.152 and one-by-one, re-create each object, manually replicating
each property and copying the text of each script. Lucky for me there
were only about 15 objects! Once I did this the External worked ok!
I'm not sure what caused the Stack to get into the "crashing" state,
but once there it sure wouldn't go away again! I tried to access the
stack via the message box too, but that caused RunRev to crash too.

I'm way too busy to investigate this further at the moment.

Thanks again everyone and Have a Great Weekend.
All the Best
Dave