The Scripter's Scrapbook

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 11:51:31 EST 2007

The price is £39.96 using PayPal. It is not a subscription, just the price.
Simply click the 'Buy Now' button on the web page or follow the built-in link
in  your trial version.

If you don't have time to fully evaluate within 30  days, wait for 30 days
after expiry and you can start a new trial period. There  is no limit to this
'dot one carry one' evaluation.

As far as integration  is concerned, there is full documentation about using
the Scripter's Scrapbook  as a Rev plug-in as well as using it with any of the
available standalone  engines for Windows and Macs including a universal
binary option. Upgrades  retain all your settings, preferences and existing
content, and saves everything  to a new folder so you always have the older version
to revert to if you  wish.

Others may wish to comment on 'how it works for them'.

With  best regards

/H
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk.htm
Home of The  Scripter's  Scrapbook

This looks promising for a Chapter or two in the Macinstruct.com
column I'm writing about Rev. I downloaded the 30 day trial, but
don't know if I'll get to it in that time frame, and found no price
for a license. What is the price? And are there any problems or
concerns with regard to upgrades both for the Scripter's Scrapbook
and how it integrates with Rev?

TIA,

Joe Wilkins