Creating Audio Clips

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Feb 8 11:43:29 EST 2007

Hi Joe,

A little bit of fun, but I assumed you know that Revolution can
record sound if QuickTime has been installed. Unfortunately, it
doesn't include editing features, but at least you can record your
voice.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 8-feb-2007, om 16:10 heeft Joe Lewis Wilkins het volgende geschreven: