Creating Audio Clips

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Feb 8 11:06:56 EST 2007

On Feb 8, 2007, at 8:10 AM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

> Mark, I assume you're poking fun? If not, tell me more.

He's totally serious, despite the smiley. See the record sound file
command in the Rev dictionary. I also have a basic introduction to
the record command at http://revolution.byu.edu/audio/audioIntro.html.

It works pretty well, but has a couple of quirks.

HTH

Devin

> Joe
>
> On Feb 8, 2007, at 2:31 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
>
>> You could use Revolution's sound recording features :-)
>>
>> Mark

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University