finding renamed files

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 05:28:25 EST 2007

Thanks to all who made suggestions re the above.  The detailed files
looked promising, but ultimately a bit disappointing.  Maybe last
accessed might offer something, unless of course the file is renamed
without opening.  Mind you, I am only interested in files renamed
because they *mean* something to the user, so I may well want to ignore
anything renamed without opening.  I will call that a 'feature'  ;-))

I will experiment and see what works best.

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership

http://www.i-psych.co.uk