Monitoring local file transfers

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Feb 7 19:20:57 EST 2007

Chipp,

Thanks for the suggestion. It's what I had been trying before. It
certainly works in terms of transferring the files. But I can't get
it to show the the progress of transferring any given file, like if I
had transferred it from a remote server to my local computer. I'm
using LibURLSetstatusCallBack, but this type of local transfer does
not seem to generate any feedback. Any thoughts?

Richard