Monitoring local file transfers

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Tue Feb 6 08:24:33 EST 2007

I'm also looking for a way to monitor the status of a local file
transfer.... from a connected hard drive to an internal drive. I'd
like to be able to inform a user of the status of an ongoing file
transfer (through a progress bar), since the transfer could take
30-60 seconds or even longer. RevCopyFile appears to be a completing
blocking operation. I believe this could be done with the "put url"
command, but I can't figure out how to use the
LibURLSetStatusCallBack command so that it will monitor this local
(rather than Internet-based) file transfer.

Thanks.
Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies