Property Profiles and Standalones

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Feb 6 05:04:58 EST 2007

Hi Derek,

I tried the same as you, copying the Property Profiles library to my
own stack, but I experiences execution errors when using it. I
believe this library needs to be updated. This bug has been reported
to QC already.

It is easier to write a script to set the profile of each control,
card and stack yourself. That is what I currently do in my own stacks.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 6-feb-2007, om 9:34 heeft Derek Bump het volgende geschreven: