Please verify bug-- takes 2 secs

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 00:12:34 EST 2007

> I've run into a really weird bug which I'm not sure how to get around.
> It involves invoking the debugger from a background group script from
> a card which the script has been placed on.
>
> It's basically a very simple thing to describe. I want to be able to
> set a breakpoint in a background group script and have it enter debug
> mode. I find I can do this ONLY when I'm on the originating card from
> where the group was created. IOW, any OTHER card where the group
> resides, will execute the script, but not invoke the debugger. It just
> 'jumps' right over a breakpoint statement.
>
> I'm using 2.7.4 and was hoping someone else out there would verify,
> and/or suggest a work around.
>
> You can run the test stack by putting below into the msg box:
>
> go URL "http://www.gadgetplugins.com/chippstuff/GroupDebugBug.rev"

Hi Chipp,

I drop into debug mode in all cases, from every card and no matter
which button I click. However I am using Galaxy, so I don't know if
that is making the difference.

Ok, just turned off Galaxy and now I see the problem. The script
editor opens in all cases, but only when going from card 1 do I get
into debug mode.

Sarah