Please verify bug-- takes 2 secs

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Feb 5 23:57:58 EST 2007

Hi all,

I've run into a really weird bug which I'm not sure how to get around.
It involves invoking the debugger from a background group script from
a card which the script has been placed on.

It's basically a very simple thing to describe. I want to be able to
set a breakpoint in a background group script and have it enter debug
mode. I find I can do this ONLY when I'm on the originating card from
where the group was created. IOW, any OTHER card where the group
resides, will execute the script, but not invoke the debugger. It just
'jumps' right over a breakpoint statement.

I'm using 2.7.4 and was hoping someone else out there would verify,
and/or suggest a work around.

You can run the test stack by putting below into the msg box:

go URL "http://www.gadgetplugins.com/chippstuff/GroupDebugBug.rev"

TIA,
Chipp