revSpeech related question

Trevor Hopkins tjhopkins224 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 18:05:49 EST 2007

I have an application that I would like to parse into a menu, all of the
voices that are currently installed on a user's Mac. The user can then
select one of these voices from the menu and have Rev set the voice, check
the selected menuItem, and then uncheck all other voices in the menu.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on this -- I'm sure this code has been
written many times. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cheers,

Trevor Hopkins
Exeter, UK