A hard challenge anyone?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 02:54:46 EST 2007

On 2/4/07 5:45 AM, "David Bovill" <david at openpartnership.net> wrote:

> I'll try this approach JIm - I am always surprised by how complicated stuff
> can be analysed by the simple techniques you suggest!
>
> On 03/02/07, Jim Ault <JimAultWins at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Or perhaps a cleaner implementation would be
>> get line x of fcnListing
>> replace "(" with cr & "(" in it
>> replace ")" with ")"&cr in it
>> --no need for dividers
>>
>> Jim Ault
>> Las Vegas

Thanks for the kind words.
Quite often the real answer lies somewhere in between the simple and very
complex, so it is good to step back and take a different view.

One of the best things about programming is to get to that beautiful moment
when you see the problem clearly and the answer even more clearly.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas