Window Options

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Feb 4 17:51:56 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

One would get the same effeect by simply setting the lookAndFeel to
"Macintosh" while your suggestion wouldn't affect the window frame,
which Joe wants to change.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 4-feb-2007, om 23:31 heeft Mark Smith het volgende geschreven: