finding renamed files

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sat Feb 3 14:26:01 EST 2007

Hi David -

If the last modified date of all non-name-changed files is the same (as I
suspect they would be if they came from a digital camera), you could use 'the
detailed files' to identify all files in the directory with dates different than
that 'standard' mod date. Those would be the changed ones. Of course from that
you won't know what was changed about them, only that they were changed.

HTH -
Phil Davis