Macinstruct articles on Revolution

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Fri Feb 2 16:04:09 EST 2007

Thanks, Jacque. I knew my memory would come up to bite me now and
then. I hadn't gone back to an HC stack to check and with my keyboard
in my lap, I sometimes mess up - royally. Red faced once again. Just
shows I'm human, but also that some don't read quite as critically as
do others. BTW, I have another question to ask of you, which I'll do
in a reply to your offlist msg.

Again, Thanks,

Joe Wilkins