Macinstruct articles on Revolution

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Fri Feb 2 02:04:24 EST 2007

Darn, you're right Stephen. Thanks, though I have one too - that
still runs, I haven't had it turned on for years. I guess I was
thinking about my MacPlus after I had pumped it up to 512k. So long
ago. You know the memory is the second thing to go! Actually, that
particular architecture was done with MacDraft, though I did do a
number of other stacks in HC; just not so big. You just gave me an
idea for a stack to convert that I had not thought about. Thanks, again.

Joe Wilkins