playing a QT movie from memory?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Feb 1 23:44:12 EST 2007

Of course, reading from a local disk it is used most efficiently.
You could pull any file out of a stack, but I think keeping the files
individually intact in a local folder works the best.

I originally wanted to stream a set of help videos for may app, but
instead ended up with a system where the user would choose the video
from a menu, the handler would check to see if the video was already
there, if not, it got downloaded to that folder by http and then
played. It works perfectly...

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o