revolution in background catchig arrow keys

paolo mazza paolo.mazza at neol.it
Thu Feb 1 09:45:00 EST 2007

Dear revs,
How can I have revolution in background catching arrow keys?
I need this feauture for a small application that import a scrennshot any
time the user press the arrow keys in Acrobat Reader program.
I mean ...this is what I want to do:
I open a Revolution stack.
Then I open a pdf document (with a full screen presentation) using the
program Acrobat Reader .
I wuold like my revolution stack to import a scrennshot any time the user
press the arrow key (and move to another slide).
How can I do this in Macintosh? Any idea?
Thanks

Paolo Mazza

Paolo Mazza
NEOL SRL
Società partecipata da Università di Padova
via N. Tommaseo 84
35131 - Padova (Italy)
Tel 049- 2050147 - Fax 049-7964386
www.neol.it